This course is designed to prepare you for the California LPCC Law & Ethics Exam (LPCC L&E). If you're looking for the best exam prep, study tools, video lectures, and practice tests for the BBS LPCC Law and Ethics Exam, you're in the right place.
Here are the just some of the reasons why customers love our CA law and ethics exam prep:
- Video format. Whether you learn best by reading or by listening, you're set with us. We have several hours of video lectures, geared to efficiently guide you through key knowledge for your law and ethics exam.
- Taught by a leading mental health educator and advocate. Dr. Ben Caldwell is a licensed clinician, has been teaching at the graduate level for more than 15 years, and has fought and won many battles on behalf of mental health professionals with the BBS and the California Legislature.
- A better price. It's that simple: We built a great product, and we charge a lot less for it than some of our competitors. It's because we're mission-driven here: We're not just selling you a product, we're fighting for you.
- Organized based on the BBS Exam Plan so you know what to study for -- and there's nothing here you don't.
- Available anywhere you're online. Our browser-based platform works on desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile, anytime you're connected to the internet. System requirements apply.
- Practice questions with rationales. Our program includes a full-length mock exam as well as focused, short quizzes, all with complete rationales.
- With you until you pass. Initial course access is set to 120 days, but if you change your test date or otherwise need an extension, let us know.
Initial course access is 120 days. However, we're with you until you pass. To request additional course access time, please contact us. We may ask for additional information to time your access appropriately, such as your scheduled test date.
Publication and Review Dates:
Course Published: March 7, 2022
Click here to see our policies on attendance, refunds, grievances, and accessibility, and other frequently asked questions.
No Continuing Education credit:
This course does not provide continuing education (CE) credit.